HOW WE WORK
HEIGHT ACCESS SPECIALISTS
Alpha Lifts specializes in providing height access services, bringing the world’s most technologically-advanced aerial work platforms to the North American market. Our fleet consists of top-of-the-line truck- and track-mounted aerial platforms ranging from 65 feet to 230 feet.
On a day of a rental, our operator will deliver a lift to required job site, set it up and will operate the lift all day from a basket, assisting your crew with their task if needed.
Use of our professional operator guarantees maximum utilization of all unique features of our modern, top of the line lifts and assures unsurpassed work crew productivity, job safety and efficiency.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
The process of renting a lift with our professional and certified operator is very simple:
- Call us and tell us about your project. If needed onsite walk through will be scheduled to evaluate the scope of work and equipment needed;
- During the walk through, please explain to our estimator where you need to reach and the scope of work. Our specialist will consider ground loading limits, advise on the machine, check delivery path and identify hazards.
- After a walk through, our Customer Service Representative will send you an estimate for the cost of rental along with an application package for a new account.
- After we receive an approved estimate and Purchase Order, our traffic management team applies for DOT permits if needed.
- When permits are secured, we reach out to you to schedule your rental for specific time(s) and date(s) according with DOT permits stipulations;
- As project approaches, our Trafiic Management team secures parking spots on a roadway to make sure the lift will have enough space for set up.
- On a day of the job, our operator will deliver the machine to the job site, set it up and will be ready to lift your crew on a scheduled time.
- Our traffic management team will organize all barricades, cone out the work zone and will be directing pedestrian and vehicle traffic during the day.
- All you need to do is command your work crew to the job site! They need to have a hard hat and a harness. We will do the rest. It’s that simple – Professional Height Access Services!
JLG and Genie self propelled lifts became so common and widely used that it’s hard to imagine that there can be any other option. Well, indeed, until recently, they were the only option for height access. These simple hard working machines provide basic reach and are quite easy to operate after short training. Still, operating of a 60’ or 80’ JLG or Genie self propelled lift requires certain training, skills and OSHA certification. On the other hand, when it comes to working at extreme heights and use of the top of the line high performance truck mounted lifts or spider lifts – basic skills are not enough. SAFETY – doesn’t have a price tag. You want to rely on a professional who is a specialist in this type of equipment.
Alpha Platforms pioneers Operated Rentals of aerial work platforms since 2011 and is an official IPAF certification and training center. Our fleet consists of top-of-the-line truck-mounted aerial platforms ranging from 65 feet to 230 feet and tracked spider lifts ranging from 50 feet to 165 feet. Our truck mounted platforms and spider lifts can be rented on a daily or weekly basis with our IPAF certified professional operator. Our operator will deliver a lift to required job site, set it up and will be in a cage with your crew all day, operating the lift. Use of our professional operator guarantees maximum utilization of all unique features of our top of the line lifts and assures unsurpassed work crew productivity, job safety and efficiency.
- When you rent a lift with our operator we tend to remove any headache from your shoulders entirely. From procuring DOT permits, securing a spot on a street for the lift to organizing traffic management and providing a flagman – we do it all. All you need do is to send your crew on a scheduled day and time. That’s all. We do the rest!
- Our operator will bring a lift in the morning and will remove it from a job site at the end of the day, limiting your liability for the machine.
- Our operator will take full care of the lift, making sure the lift is in top condition and ready for work.
- Our operator will fuel the lift and do daily inspections.
- Our operator will make sure the lift is safely set up and leveled.
- Our operator will make sure your team is safe in the cage and concentrated on the job, and not on figuring out how the machine works and how to get up there.
- Our operator will save time by optimizing the number of lift moves and quickly deliver a work crew to any area that they need to get to.
- With our operator, the responsibility for the damage to the machine is on us. No need for insurance for equipment.
LARGE TRUCK MOUNTS - 150' - 230'
Our height performance line (PHL) truck mounts are designed for work at extreme heights. To achieve maximum productivity and safety, we supply our 150–230-foot truck mounts only with our professional IPAF- and manufacturer-certified operators. Our operator will deliver the lift to the customer’s location or a job site on the scheduled time and date. He will not only operate the lift but also assist the client with their tasks during the standard work day or night.
LIGHT TRUCK MOUNTS - 65' - 120'
OPERATED RENTALS – UNDER CDL
Our 65–120-foot truck-mounted lifts are ideal for specialists who need height access at multiple job sites for a day or through a week. These lifts are installed either on a cab over chassis for tight city streets or on a 4×4 chassis for field applications. On the scheduled time and date, our professional IPAF-certified operator will deliver the lift to the customer’s location or job site. He will operate the lift and assist the client with his task during the standard work day or night.
LIGHT TRUCK MOUNTS - 65' - 120'
BARE RENTALS – UNDER CDL
Our 65–120-foot truck-mounted lifts are installed on a light chassis and can be rented as self-driven vehicles (bare rentals). No commercial driver license (CDL) is needed! Under-CDL truck mounts are a perfect solution for various specialists who need height access at multiple job sites during a day or week. These lifts are installed either on a cab over chassis for tight city streets or on a 4×4 chassis for field applications.
SPIDER LIFTS - 50' - 165'
Specialist working in an environment restricted in terms of space or weight will benefit from our 50–165-foot spider lifts. They can drive on slopes or stairs, and can be set up on elevated or unleveled surfaces.For work within a building, our narrow-access spider lifts can be installed on tracks and sent through standard single or double doors. On the scheduled time and date, our professional IPAF-certified operator will deliver the lift to the customer’s location or job site. He will operate the lift and assist the client with his task during the standard work day or night.
SPIDER LIFTS - 50' - 165'
If a spider lift is rented as a bare rental, we will deliver it to the specified address, or the client can pick it up at one of our depots. Our 50–165-foot spider lifts are the perfect solution for various specialists who need height access in a space- or weight-restricted work environment. Our narrow-access spider lifts are installed on tracks and can travel into a building through standard single or double doors. They can drive on slopes or stairs, and can be set up on elevated or unleveled surfaces.