Our Man Baskets
as soon as possible
Man Basket Capabilities
Our hydraulically expandable man baskets (boom cages) provide the unique feeling of a true workplace in the sky. They help our clients achieve productivity and comfort comparable to working on the ground while working at heights.
Extreme Payload for People and Equipment
Reach and Maneuverability
- Height access up to 300 feet
- Cage rotation with automatic centering (80+80 degrees)
- Our A-250 achieves 400 degrees of rotation
- “Up and over” access: 200 feet up and 100 feet over
- Boom extension side reach up to 135 feet
- Fly jibs of 30, 60, and even 100 feet
- Unique "under and up" or "up and over and back" access
- "Reach "up and around" and "up and behind the corner"
- Vertical parallel drive of the cage
- No swaying of the cage
Safety of Man Basket
- Smooth controlled motions to move close to and around glass and fragile structures
- Load-dependent built-in cage boom extension limits
- Redundant real-time, computer-limited extension and load limits
- Emergency lowering of the cage to the ground
- Load moment limiter
- Cage overload alarm
- Built-in wind meter
- Six (6) anchor points for safety harnesses
- Secondary controls at the turntable
- Emergency controls on the ground level
- Cage ground contact safeguard
- Illumination of all controls
- Grounding equipment
- Debris-catching safety net
Comfort and Convenience
- Halogen work light 70W
connected to truck battery
- Movable control panel
positioned out of your way
- Foldable attached seat for resting
- Foldable attached tray for laptop
- Heater lamps and heated floors
- Cooling fans and A/C units
- Sunshade and rain shade
Experience a Man Basket
Like no Other
- 230/110V AC power line
- 230/110V socket
- 24V DC vehicle-powered socket
- 200 bar (2,900 psi) hydraulic power outlet
- 10 liters/min (2.6 GPM) high-pressure air/waterline
- 4.1kVA, 100V 60 Hz hydraulic generator
- Swivel cable loops for TV cable or similar
- PowerLift system with hoists and load brackets
- Cage winch
- Camera mounts
- Other custom-designed attachments for a variety of jobs
- Real-time control panel with a graphic LED display
- “Home function” - automated return to transport position
- Remote diagnostic system with data acquisition and GPS
Chose the Man Basket
that Fits Your Project Needs
Reviews of Our Man Baskets
Operator Alex & his team did a great job. Punctual & professional, they did everything we needed. Working on one of the largest bridges on the planet today & we couldn't have done what we did without Alpha Platforms. 250ft in the air & still a smoother ride than most manlifts I've been in. Thank you to you & your team; we're looking forward to the next one!
I've worked with the great people at Alpha twice and I've found them to be punctual, professional, and very courteous. Their equipment is modern and very well maintained. They get my highest recommendation.
I just finished a Fisp inspection with Alex's team. It was a pleasure working with his crew. Hope that puppy brings many smiles Alex...until the next inspection. Thanks for keeping us safe today!
The most stable Arial Lift I have been on my who career/ especially being as it was very windy today I felt no turbulence I can not believe how smooth not only that but the lift moves in directions I've never seen before with reach beyond what you are use to I will definitely tell my company to work with these guys again very professional and an operator in the lift makes it better to communicate Loved it.
Ethical contractor - aims to save client's money by lifting engineers up so they can inspect a façade in one-day, rather than hanging scaffolding. Pictures of an inspection on West 97th street Manhattan - very cool truck.
This is a very professional company, with very experienced operators. They operate the larger lifts, and are great for FISP inspections and difficult to access areas. Thanks to Victor and his team for the efficient inspection today!
Want to See How Our Clients
Use Various Man Baskets?
as soon as possible